2022年7月1日金曜日

You all live in the Sewer's Submarine drowning in the Underwater Jungle deep inside of Me


2022年7月1日金曜日

「キムチ」こと『辛奇』こと朝鮮 = Datura = धतूरा = 曼陀羅華 =Poison(毒)
https://tokumei10.blogspot.com/2022/07/daturapoison.html



Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games 
We got everything you want, honey, we know the names 
We are the people that can find whatever you may need 
If you got the money, honey, we got your disease 
 In the jungle, welcome to the jungle 
Watch it bring you to your shun-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n, knees, knees 
Mwah, ah, I wanna watch you bleed




Beneath the streets, in the cars, on the trains, or in the underground, I'll be waiting
You can spare a dime, or you're gonna be mine and We're going dancing tonight
In the tunnels underground the subway rats run all around, and hungry
So come and hide, step inside, we're going on a midnight ride
On the subway underground it gets, a little rough, this ain't No tunnel of love
Hurricanes running through my veins, I know that You're lost and alone
And I feel no pain, In my sea of drains, In my my underwater world
Welcome to the ocean, Welcome to the sea, Welcome to the jungle, Deep inside of me
Sink or swim, you dive right in and you, Know this ain't no place to mess around in
In my swamp underground the quicksand slowly Sucks you down
Down here I call the shots, like it or not, What you got I'm getting, You have to come down to my slum
Well Welcome Chum, Now sit down and shut up
I lay you wide open, For all the world to see



A drain is a pipe that serves only one building, conveying water and waste water away to a sewer. A lateral drain is a section of drain positioned outside the boundary of a building, connecting with the drains from other buildings to become a sewer.


縫う人,裁縫師,お針子; 縫う機械. sewer2. 音節sew・er 発音記号・読み方/súːɚ|súːə/. 名詞可算名詞.
sewer 【1名】下水管、下水道、下水本管 【1他動】〔~に〕下水設備を設ける【発音】súːər【カナ】スーア(ァ)【変化】《動》sewers | sewering | sewered - アルク ...




2022年7月1日金曜日

自己拡散する「伝染性の呪」の呪文は『潜水艦内にトイレを作るのを忘れるなよ!!!』


2022年6月30日木曜日

自動的に自分に有利な時と場所で戦闘を開始するのが『傀儡』の元『少女アリス』編集長


現在は伊豆半島中北端の衛生業界最大手企業静岡県三島市および伊豆の国市で環境浄化や水道設備などを手掛ける)を父母から継承し、会社は部下に任せて趣味に明け暮れる悠々自適の生活を送っている。
https://tokumei10.blogspot.com/2022/06/blog-post_99.html

 

2022年6月28日火曜日

「ウンコは自分がウンコだと知りません」 の生みの親は幼少期の自分を育てた親がウンコだとは知りません



 site://tokumei10.blogspot.com ネットゲリラ アクセス

そもそも初期の時点で種アクセスを出してあげたのは・・・

おいらは慈善活動家ではなくてエンジェル投資家の類ですから。(爆wwwwwwwww


https://tokumei10.blogspot.com/2022/06/blog-post_0.html


色んな意味で下水道で釣りしてたら非常に類まれにみる優秀なFishが釣れたわけで自動遠隔操作傀儡としても最適なチョイス・・・(爆wwwwwwwww 

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

サカナクション 山口一郎 体調不良(爆)

ミネ さんのコメント...

また年老いて再びビビらされるとは思ってないんじゃないの?
でぶりんこなひと

もー忘れて~ 的なww