2022年8月23日火曜日

Exit Fauci

 

Monday, August 22, 2022

Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to have led the NIAID, an extraordinary institution, for so many years and through so many scientific and public health challenges. I am very proud of our many accomplishments. I have worked with — and learned from — countless talented and dedicated people in my own laboratory, at NIAID, at NIH and beyond. To them I express my abiding respect and gratitude.

Over the past 38 years as NIAID Director, I have had the enormous privilege of serving under and advising seven Presidents of the United States, beginning with President Ronald Reagan, on newly emerging and re-emerging infectious disease threats including HIV/AIDS, West Nile virus, the anthrax attacks, pandemic influenza, various bird influenza threats, Ebola and Zika, among others, and, of course, most recently the COVID-19 pandemic. I am particularly proud to have served as the Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden since the very first day of his administration.

While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring. After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field. I want to use what I have learned as NIAID Director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats.

Over the coming months, I will continue to put my full effort, passion and commitment into my current responsibilities, as well as help prepare the Institute for a leadership transition. NIH is served by some of the most talented scientists in the world, and I have no doubt that I am leaving this work in very capable hands.

Thanks to the power of science and investments in research and innovation, the world has been able to fight deadly diseases and help save lives around the globe. I am proud to have been part of this important work and look forward to helping to continue to do so in the future.

NIAID conducts and supports research—at NIH, throughout the United States, and worldwide—to study the causes of infectious and immune-mediated diseases, and to develop better means of preventing, diagnosing and treating these illnesses. News releases, fact sheets and other NIAID-related materials are available on the NIAID website.

About the National Institutes of Health (NIH): NIH, the nation's medical research agency, includes 27 Institutes and Centers and is a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. NIH is the primary federal agency conducting and supporting basic, clinical, and translational medical research, and is investigating the causes, treatments, and cures for both common and rare diseases. For more information about NIH and its programs, visit www.nih.gov.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/statement-anthony-s-fauci-md


さて、年末まで隠ぺいできるかな?

レッツゴー!韓国のクレーマーの皆様!(爆wwwwwwwwwww

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

イエズス会を誇りに思ってるファウチ先生ですが、そろそろ、仲間から殺されそうですね。こんなのが新しいキャリアとか言いながら彷徨いたら、困るでしょうから、狂人の陰謀論者をご用意されるんですかね。年末に向けてイベントが多そうですね。

ミネ さんのコメント...

年末まで隠ぺい できて
退官直後に★なんでしょね

Augustな内に★のシナリオのが・・思うけど
11/8迄がひとつの視点なんでしょね

GABRIEL さんのコメント...

あらまー

平穏な隠居生活を
なんて始めた途端に
急逝変死沙汰とかDEATHカネ

匿名 さんのコメント...

https://www.msn.com/ja-jp/news/opinion/%E8%BF%91%E8%97%A4%E8%AA%A0%E6%B0%8F-%E8%B3%9B%E5%90%A6%E5%89%B2%E3%82%8C%E3%82%8B-%E3%81%8C%E3%82%93%E6%94%BE%E7%BD%AE%E7%99%82%E6%B3%95-%E3%82%92%E4%B8%BB%E5%BC%B5%E3%81%97%E7%B6%9A%E3%81%91%E3%81%9F%E7%95%B0%E7%AB%AF%E3%81%AE%E5%8C%BB%E5%B8%AB%E3%81%AE%E6%9C%80%E6%9C%9F/ar-AA10XIBO?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e6d04f590ff14cb6bfd00f7ceb11157d


近藤誠氏、賛否割れる「がん放置療法」を主張し続けた異端の医師の最期


医学界に独自の主張で一石を投じた医師・近藤誠氏が8月13日に虚血性心不全で亡くなった(享年73)。

 1996年に抗がん剤の弊害などを強調した著書『患者よ、がんと闘うな』(文藝春秋刊)がベストセラーに。がん専門医から科学的根拠を問う反論が続出し、医学界に論争を巻き起こした。

「抗がん剤は効かない」「手術をしてはいけない」といった持論は後に“がん放置療法”に発展し、大きな波紋を広げた。

 近年は新型コロナウイルスのワクチン接種の効果や副反応リスクに警鐘を鳴らすなど、最後まで“医療の常識”を巡って注目を集める人物だった。

 近藤氏を古くから知る医療ジャーナリストの油井香代子氏が語る。

「亡くなった際に、知人の編集者から連絡をもらって知りました。その後、失礼かとは思ったのですがご自宅に連絡し『原因は不明だが、私たち家族も突然のことで驚いている』と伺いました」

 油井氏が近藤氏と出会ったのは、1990年代初頭のこと。今よりも医学界や大学病院の“権威主義”が顕著だった時代にあって、異端視される存在だった。

「その頃は医師が絶対の存在で、患者が医療に対してあまりモノを言えない雰囲気がありました。ですが、近藤先生は患者の目線に立つことを徹底した人でした」(同前)

 近藤氏と言えば抗がん剤や手術全般に対する否定的な見解が有名だが、油井氏は別の部分に功績があったとみている。

「彼は色んな批判もありましたが、私は医療界に大きな功績があったと思っています。1つは乳がんの『乳房温存療法』を広めたことです。今では標準的な療法ですが当時、近藤先生が提起した時、外科医などから猛反発を受けていました。それでも医学的に正しいと主張し続け、現代では“当たり前”の治療法になりました。

 同じように、患者さんにしっかりと治療を説明する『インフォームドコンセント』という考え方を広めることにも貢献したと考えます。ご冥福をお祈りします」(油井氏)

 賛否が割れる主張を続けた近藤氏。まさに異端の医師人生であった。

※週刊ポスト2022年9月2日号


だっておwwwwww

匿名 さんのコメント...

逃げ足が速いw どうせ身代わりがいるよ

草木 さんのコメント...

次のHaseへ移るんですね

体力気力の弱った人間へ投げる新たなエサは?